Cleaning the house can be rather laborious and exhausting. In fact, you will need to vacuum it first to get rid of those annoying dirt clods and dust clumps that could be littered throughout the room. If you think you’re done cleaning then you’re wrong because afterward, you will need to mop the floor to sanitize it and get rid of viruses and bacteria. Probably by the time you are done cleaning, you are very tired from the sheer amount of work that was applied.
Thankfully these days, there’s now a middle ground in cleaning the floor and you can Vacuum and Mop at the same time with a Vacuum and Mop combo which is best summed up like a vacuum cleaning that also has mopping capabilities.
Take a Quick Look of the Best Vacuum and Mop at the same time:Table could not be displayed.
This cleaning device offers the best of both worlds and in this article, we’ll be covering some of the most efficient and best picks in the market while at the same time covering their features, their pros and cons and if it is worth the investment. However, before we proceed further, let’s familiarize ourselves first with the Vacuum and Mop combo before we head onto the best picks.
What is a Vacuum and Mop Combo and what are the perks of using one?
A vacuum and mop combo, as said earlier is best summed as a machine that combines the cleaning capabilities of a vacuum cleaner and a mop. This offers users the best of both worlds in cleaning the floor. The vacuuming functionalities allow it to deal with specks of dust and dirt whereas the mopping features are meant to deal with the more stubborn stains present on the floor. Regardless, the machine offers a potent cleaning power as it can not only remove the said particles but they too can do their part in removing potentially harmful microbes and germs.
Now let’s take a look at the perks of getting a Vacuum and Mop Combo machine, shall we?
- Efficient – The main draw of the Vacuum and Mop Combo machine is that it is efficient in terms of your time and energy. Because it is two cleaning tools rolled into one package, there’s no need to go back and forth to get either or store away the vacuum cleaner or mop to utilize the other after use.
- Less Costly in the Long Run – While the initial expenditure on the Vacuum and Mop combo machine can be pricey, it is actually less costly in the long run as you will only invest in one item. In fact, spending your money on buying the vacuum cleaner and mop separately can be pricey if you look into the longer term especially if one of them ends up breaking.
- Potent Cleaning Output – In comparison to the separately-used vacuum cleaner and mop, the 2-in-1 combo performs better than them. Most of the vacuum and mop combos sport a multi-level filtration system which basically means that no dirt or dust clods are going to escape once it is sucked in. Germs and microbes are killed in the process as well since vacuum and mop combos utilize steam to clean which eliminates the need of using chemicals to clean your home.
- Versatile in cleaning surfaces – Vacuum and mop combo machines aren’t just locked to cleaning the tile floors. Depending on the model that you’ve obtained, it is possible that the machine can even handle laminate wood and carpets and many more.
Now that we’ve covered up the perks of owning a Vacuum and Mop Combo – let’s proceed to the top picks for this article!
Recommended Vacuum and Mop combos
Let’s take a look now at some of the best vacuum and mop combos available for you to purchase. As said earlier in the versatile section of the perks of owning a vacuum and mop – their mileage may vary since some of the vacuum and mop models can entertain more types of surfaces than just tile floors. We’ll be covering their pros and cons as well.
Bissell 1543A Symphony Steam Mop and Vacuum
When it comes to the best vacuum and mop combos, Bissell never fails to impress. One of their best models that are available for purchase is the 1543A Symphony.
No products found.
This is an upright vacuum and mop combo meaning that it can stand on its own and storing it won’t be too much of a hassle.
Now onto the cleaning power, the 1543A can have the steamer active or turned off when you wish it. This means you can use it as a steamer, vacuum, or even as both! On top of that, you have the option to pick between low or high steam which will depend on how stubborn is the mess that you are cleaning up. Add in more vacuum options and functionalities and you have yourself a very versatile cleaning tool at your disposal.
- Versatile. The Bissell 1543A is capable of cleaning a large variety of surfaces ranging from tile floors, sealed hardwood, linoleum, granite and even marble flooring! No room is likely to be left behind when you’re using the 1543A.
- Wide disc/pad compatibility. It works with a wide variety of mop discs and pads and that includes the scented mop pads, you can now clean and make your home smell fresh. On top of that, Bissell mop pads have Microban which is a product protection technology that assures that your mop won’t be stinky and be filled with microbes after use.
- The cord is long enough. At a maximum length of 25 feet, the Bissell 1543A feels at home working in the larger rooms of the household.
- Potent cleaning power. Aside from its versatility, the 1543A has a strong cleaning capability. Low and high steam options and a variety of vacuum options allow it to deal with the mess on the floor easily. Pet dander? Too easy! Dirt clods and floor stains? No problem!
- Slow water heating. The only gripe with the Bissell 1543A Symphony is that it takes a longer time to heat up the water. A minor drawback; but this vacuum and mop combo could have been perfect if it heated the water faster.
If larger and upright vacuum and mops aren’t your preference then the next one on the list might be your cup of tea. Introducing the Vapamore MR-100 which is a handheld vacuum and mop combo tool.
No products found.
The MR-100 is considered a versatile cleaning tool as it is not only made for floor surfaces, it is recommended too for above-floor cleaning as well! This means the MR-100 can be utilized in getting rid of mess present in your couches, kitchen counters, upholstery, carpets, or even be used in cleaning the bathroom!
This vacuum and mop combo device is easy to use as well, with only four-selection levels – utilizing it is a breeze. Examples of the selected levels are the vacuum mode where it sucks up as much before steaming and the two steam settings – dry for light stains and wet steam for the more stubborn stains.
- Versatile. Just like the previous entry, the MR-100 is versatile as it can not only entertain floor surfaces but can clean couches, carpets, and the like. In the case of couches and upholstery, it has two brushes for that purpose.
- Compact but powerful. Don’t let the size fool you, the MR-100 is a powerhouse for a compact vacuum and mop model. Having the capability to clean a wide variety of surfaces and easily remove the presence of germs and other foreign particles while being portable is nothing to scoff at.
- Stains are easy pickings. Either using the dry or the wet steam options, the MR-50 can deal with both light and the more stubborn set-in floor stains with ease.
- Only usable in a horizontal position. The main flaw of the MR-100 is that it is preferably used in the horizontal position and it can be uncomfortable to some.
- Consumes a lot of water. In steam mode, it will consume a lot of water and might easily use up all of the water supply. You will be needing to make trips to the nearest water source from time to time as a result.
Samsung Electronics VR20T6001MW/AA Jetbot Robotic Cleans
No products found.
Let’s move on to the robotic options in the world of Vacuum and Mop combos which are suited for homes with the elderly or in households that are too busy to even clean. Here’s one good option to consider and it’s the Samsung Electronics’ VRT20T6001MW/AA Jetbot.
The main perk of the Samsung Jetbot is the Dual-Spin Technology. The two spinning pads allow the robot unit to move, turn and clean at the same time and they are conveniently placed on the edges of the unit so that it can extend and remove more dust, grime, and the like with ease.
The Jetbot comes in with a smart sensor as well wherein it can safely and precisely clean corners while avoiding obstacles at the same time. In fact, it even halts when it is nearing stairs or a small flight of steps.
- Good cleaning power. With its Dual-Spin Technology and the fact that the spinning pads are conveniently placed at the edges of the unit, it is capable of providing you with excellent cleaning power automatically.
- Decent battery life. Each battery charge of the Jetbot lasts for 100 minutes of continuous runtime.
- Reasonably priced. Less expensive than most robot cleaners.
- Ideal for busy homes. Robot cleaners are ideal for homes that are bustling with activities that the residents can’t find time to clean.
- Still pricey. It is reasonably priced but a robot cleaner is still fairly expensive.
- Can’t be programmed to avoid certain areas and doesn’t shut off by itself when done. You will have to block off areas in the house that you don’t want the robot cleaner to end up at and turning it off has to be done manually.
BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum and Mop for Hard Floors and Rugs
When it comes to longer cleaning runs then the BISSELL Crosswave Vacuum and Mop might be the cleaning tool made just for you.
No products found.
The main feat of the BISSELL Crosswave Vacuum and Mop is that it has a power indicator and has an average runtime of around up to 50 minutes at maximum. This means that the 3-in-1 can run longer than standard vacuum cleaners and at the same time, you will never lose track of how much power is left on the device.
Speaking of power, it is a cordless vacuum and mop combo so there’s no need to look for a power outlet. What’s nice about this device is that it has a removable and washable HEPA filter which means you can remove the filter when it accumulates enough dust and it can be reused.
That aside, it has LED lights on the floor brush’s head making it a must-have if you’re cleaning the darker parts of your home. With 2 adjustable speed modes, you can adjust it to your liking depending on the cleaning tasks.
It works well with carpets too since it just sucks up the embedded dirt there easily. As for the mop, it is attached to the back of the cleaner head – this means you can proceed to mop right away after you are done with the vacuum cleaning.
If only the dust bin was bigger then this device is going to be one of the ideal choices for a vacuum and mop combo.
- Best at cleaning darker parts of the household. The brush has LED lights on the floor brush’s head and this allows you to work in areas that are rather dark such as the area beneath tables, desks, chairs and the like.
- Decent battery life. For a cordless vacuum and mop combo, it has a longer battery runtime than its competitors, averaging up to 50 minutes per cleaning run. You’d also need not to worry about losing track of the power levels due to an indicator, it will let you know when its starting to run out of power.
- Helps in better air quality. Since it has a HEPA filter, it will suck in foreign particles present in the air and contribute to better air quality. Fewer sneezes and allergies for those who are sensitive to such elements.
- Quick cleaning action. Aside from the 2-speed settings that can be adjusted, since the mop is found behind the vacuum cleaner’s head – you can jump straight to mopping after vacuuming the floor.
- Small dust bin. With only a 0.6L capacity, you will be seeing frequent trips to the trash bins to empty out the small dust bin.
- Wet and Dry wipes are bought separately. Unfortunately, the wet and dry wipes for the E-Rising 3-in-1 vacuum and mop combo are sold separately so there are a few extra expenses for you.
BISSELL Symphony Vac and Steam 2 in 1 vacuum and steam mop for Hardwood floors
Last but not least is a budget option for those who can’t afford to shell out so much money for a vacuum and mop combo. The model featured here is the BISSELL Symphony Vacuum Cleaner and Mop.
No products found.
This is a cordless and compact vacuum cleaner that offers high performance despite its size. It is lightweight and very maneuverable and has a long handle that will discourage the need for you to bend down.
The BISSELL Symphony 2-in-1 vacuum and mop combo sport great cleaning power as it can easily clean areas surrounding the furniture and the like. For great power for a compact model though comes in with one notable flaw – the Mr. SIGA vacuum and mop combo has a rather short runtime of around 25 minutes and a very long recharging time of 3 hours so be mindful of what areas that you’ll be cleaning with this device.
- Great cleaning power for a budget cleaner. Despite of being a cordless and budget option, it offers great cleaning power for its category.
- Dust collector and filter are detachable and washable. You can re-use the dust collector or filter whenever needed. Just detach them, clean them up and they’re ready for use again.
- Vacuums and mops at the same time. The Mr. SIGA 3-in-1 vacuum and mop combo does its job simultaneously. It vacuums and mops at the same time allowing you to save more time in cleaning the household
- Can clean every nook and cranny if needed. Whenever necessary, you can switch out the vacuuming head for the brush head in order to clean hard to access areas.
- Cheap. For those who are not yet totally convinced in buying a vacuum and mop combo; the BISSELL Symphony can be a good entry choice to try out a vacuum and mop combo device due to its low price.
- Short runtime, long charge time. The main caveat of the BISSELL Symphony is that it has a short runtime for cleaning yet a long recharging duration. On average, a cleaning run with this device can last up to 25 minutes before it needs to be recharged for 3 hours.
All in all, the Vacuum and Mop combos are a very efficient device to have at your home as it can perform two cleanings tasks at the same time. This saves more of your time and energy and in the longer run, it could save you more money compared to purchasing a mop and vacuum cleaner separately (which may cost more when factoring in replacements).
Try to know what type of cleaning needs you are looking for, know the floor types in your home, and check whether you are willing to invest money so that you can find the ideal vacuum and mop device. Once you’ve managed to secure the vacuum and mop combo of choice then you are all set to clean your home more efficiently than ever before.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API