In this guide, we’ll discuss the features and benefits of some of the Best Air Purifier and Humidifier Combo 2-in1 available on the market, parallel to sharing some useful tips to help you make the right decision.
We all love to stay healthy and breathe clean air. Right? Clean air is becoming a great challenge in this modern world of today. Air pollution is not just limited to the outdoors. In fact, the quality of air in the indoor environment is sometimes worse than the outdoor air quality.
Our homes are under constant attack of different pollutants like bacteria, dust mites, pollen, smoke particles, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), etc. These pollutants often cause asthma, allergies, sinus, and other health problems.
Installing a good air purifier is, therefore, an essential need of every house. However, if your home is in the low-humidity area, filtered air only is not enough. You also need good quality moisture to keep all the pollutants at a bay. Luckily, today, instead of two separate units, we can have an air purifier and humidifier combo unit that can comfortably perform both the jobs at its best.
Top 6 Best Air Purifier and Humidifier Combo
Let’s see some of the good combo products that are available on the market today:
This is one of the best air purifier humidifier available because it offers an efficiency rate of 99.8%. It is user-friendly and has a lot of modern features to humidify your home to optimum levels.
- 7-STAGE AIR PURIFICATION: Removes 99.97% of particles such as smoke, dust, allergens, and other pollutants
- OPTIMUM HUMIDITY: Built in humidifier helps maintain comfortable humidity levels and emits healthy mists into...
- AIR QUALITY AND ODOR SENSORS: Intelligent odor sensor system determines and indicates air quality in the room...
This appliance has a unique cold catalyst filter that effectively catches benzene, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, and other harmful gases. It uses odor sensors to remove lousy smells as fast as possible.
This Dreval appliance releases anion which creates an ionized field to efficiently remove the airborne contaminants. The true HEPA filter is also the key feature in this device. This is one perfect air washer with multiple uses like air purifier, humidifier, and ionizer as well.
The Good & The Bad of the Dreval D-950
- High-quality humidifier
- Powerful air purifier
- Extremely fast odor sensors
- 2 years warranty with guaranteed quality
- UV light to destroy germs and bacteria
- Effective 7 stage filtration
- Very quiet with a noise level of only 30dBA.
- Sleek and modern design
- Small reservoir
SHARP has introduced a beautiful combo product that fits in every room and keeps it filled with clean & fresh air. It replicates the natural cleaning process of nature to kill airborne germs.
- NATURALLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR TRULY CLEAN AIR, BUILT-INTO OVER 80 MILLION PRODUCTS SINCE 2001: Sharp’s...
- VERIFIED AROUND THE WORLD: Plasma cluster Ion Technology has proven effective in reducing certain viruses...
- SAFE: Sharp’s Plasma cluster Ion Air Purifier is not only ARB Certified. It produces 5X less ozone (at less...
The exclusive Plasma cluster ion technology in it eliminates microscopic pollutants that traditional filters cannot trap. This technology works by releasing positive and negative ions that react with water vapor in the air and produce a product known as hydroxyl which oxidizes the contaminants.
The Good & The Bad of the SHARP PlasmaCluster
- Energy Star Ratings
- Excellent CADR rating
- Filter life of 2 to 5 years.
- Adjustable panel lights
- Auto Adjustable fan speeds
- Smart sensors to detect temperature, humidity, and air quality.
- Little expensive
- Short warranty period
- No auto shut-off
- Small water tank capacity
The air purifier humidifier by Venta does not use any filter in it. This square-shaped device removes contaminants from the air with the help of German filterless air purification technology.
- For spaces up to 600 square feet
- Healthy air humidified to an optimal 40-60%
- Cold evaporative humidification without the use of filters
It catches indoor air by rotating fans and then directs it into a stack of rotating disks. These disks move in and out of the water as they trap dirt. Once all the contaminants fall into the water tank, clean moisturized air is released via evaporation which removes humidity and improves air quality.
The Good & The Bad of the Venta Airwasher
- No filters
- Low maintenance
- No white dust
- Uses water for filtration
- Large tank capacity
- 10-year warranty
- The design is not modern
Oreck has built a great Air Purifier Humidifier combo unit that can filter as well as humidify the air at the same time.
- 2 products in 1 which allows you to Purifier and humidify the air at the same time, or turn the humidifier...
- 2-stage filtration combines a HEPA media filter to capture 99 percent of dust and allergens and a charcoal...
- Ultrasonic humidification releases a cool mist to safely add essential moisture to dry air without using hot...
There’s an option to turn off the humidifier if you don’t want it for some time. With no to little noise, this appliance is best for small rooms, dens, or nurseries.
The HEPA filter and charcoal filter are the main features of this unit and they work great. The filtration system can remove 99% of the airborne germs. Besides that, there is a filter indicator that tells you when the filters are dirty.
The Good & The Bad of the Oreck
- Makes no noise
- Advanced air purifier with efficient sensors
- Indicators for filter replacement and water tank
- Option to turn off the humidifier
- Not suitable for large rooms
This air purifier humidifier comprises of ultrasonic waves that produce gentle mist through the water that spreads throughout your room. It has a 6-liter water tank, mist nozzles, antibacterial filter, and 3 levels of water output that you can use according to your needs.
- 💧💧MIST-FREE AND LEAKAGE-PROOF💧Thanks to physical evaporation, Invisible mist is dispelled evenly into...
- 💧💧IMPURITIES-TRAPPED FILTER💧Designed with honeycomb construction, embedded filter eliminates mineral...
- 💧💧QUIET HUMIDIFICATION💧Profiting from built-in powerful yet low-pitched fan, comfortable and peaceful...
This intelligent humidifier can increase moisture levels when required while also removing dust, pollen, and other harmful particles from the air.
It also combats unpleasant odors and lets you decide when you want to choose the ionizer. The ionizer breaks down the molecules of odors and removes them from your air. Always remember to switch off your Ionizer after an hour or so because it produces a little bit of ozone gas that can be a bit risky.
The Good & The Bad of the Klarstein Monaco
- Best for humidifying rooms up to 430 square feet
- Makes no noise
- Work for 8 hours straight
- Can be left on overnight
- Remote access with easy to understand instructions
- High end LED display
- Innovative ionizer
- Adjustable and customizable
- Design is not that much appealing
6. BONECO Humidifier & Purifier 2-in-1 Air Washer W200
The Boneco air washer is a smartly-designed device that is easy to use and maintain. The parts of this combo system can be washed in a washing machine or dishwasher so they are easy to clean.
- DUAL FUNCTION: This machine washes and humidifies a room's air. The evaporator mat rotates through the water...
- TWO OPERATION MODES: Two operation modes for Day: which enables maximum output or Night: for quiet operation....
- CONVENIENT HANDLING: Thanks to the direct filling of the water base. The understated & modern design of the...
It has an auto shut off feature which turns off the device when the water tank gets emptied. This unit allows you to use scented oils in it so that you can enjoy the fragrance of your choice in the house.
The Good & The Bad of the Boneco Air Washer
- 2 Performance levels (Power & Sleep)
- Indicator for low water tank
- Large room coverage at 540 square feet.
- Evaporative humidifier
- Compact and modern design
- Auto shut off
- 5 year warranty
- Small water tank capacity
- Fewer features
What is an Air Purifier Humidifier Combo 2-in-1?
Air purifier and humidifier is a latest technology that performs the functions of two different devices i.e. air purifier and humidifier in a single unit.
An air purifier is an electrical appliance that is used to remove harmful particles from the air. This prevents sensitive people from experiencing symptoms of sick building syndrome.
A humidifier is an electrical appliance that increases humidity in the air. Low humidity levels lead to irritation in many parts of the body and causes a dry cough, bloody noses, chapped lips, dry skin, irritated vocal cords, and other such problems. A humidifier helps in soothing these problems by maintaining required level of moisture in the air.
Why do you need a humidifier?
A Humidifiers job is to add moisture to the air to prevent dryness, a cause of irritation in many parts of the body, including the throat, skin, nose, and more. After all humidity acts as a natural moisturizing agent that deals with dryness in every occasion. Moreover, a health related reason you need a humidifier, is if you live in an environment that is too dry which can result in easing some symptoms that are caused by the flu or common cold. Common colds and other sicknesses become harder to manage when the humidity in your home is low. For the best quality recovery a humidity level of 30% to 50% is recommended. It is important to know that the humidity level in your home can greatly influence how you feel and can greatly influence respiration problems.
What is the Purpose of Air Purifier and Humidifier Combo?
An air purifier humidifier combo kills harmful pollutants in the air and adds moisture at the same time. It not only refreshes the air but also keeps the humidity level in check. This device serves as the best defense tool for people who suffer from allergic conditions or dryness-related problems.
Investing some money in a good quality air purifier humidifier combo device helps you to live in a home circulated with clean and dirt free air. Besides that, buying this two in one device will make you save on the electricity and maintenance bills.
Things to Consider While Buying Air Purifier and Humidifier Combo
Here are a few things that you should pay attention to before buying an air purifier and humidifier combo. Have a look at them:
1. Identify Your Need
Both air purifier and humidifier work differently to address two different problems. So, before making the investment you should analyze carefully whether you need just one device or the combination of both. If your main concern is to eliminate harmful viruses and bacteria from the air, you can simply buy a good air purifier. On the other hand, if you just want to add extra humidity to the air, buy a humidifier. But, if you desire to have both the functions, go for air purifier and humidifier combo.
2. Set a Budget
Taking care of your pocket is important before making an investment. Instead of investing in two different devices, choosing a combo unit is a great option. As different combo units come with varied features and benefits, you must be careful about what you are getting in a particular price tag for your home.
3. Check the Space in Your Home
It is an important factor to look at especially when you live in a small apartment. Always buy the device that fits best to the square foot area of your apartment. Keeping in mind the space you have in your home will help you choose the right size of the combo unit and you’ll also save money.
4. Check Power Consumption
If you want your device to be energy-efficient, go for the one that has a label of Energy Star Certification on it because such appliances consume less amount of energy as compared to those having standard consumption.
5. Focus on the Level of Noise
No one likes to have noisy machines. Most of the air purifier and humidifier combos produce noise because they are doing the work of two devices. However, it does not mean that you cannot find the combo which makes as little noise as possible. Before making your final decision, test out the combo unit carefully to check the level of noise it makes. If you are purchasing online, read the reviews to figure out what others have said.
Advantages of Air Purifier and Humidifier Combo
1. Removes Contaminants from the Air
It eliminates dust and pollen contaminants from the air that increase the risk of infections in your home.
2. Cleans out Odors in the House
A good quality air purifier and humidifier combo is efficient in eliminating unpleasant smoke, cooking, or pet odors from the house.
3. Relieves Stress
Some of the high-quality air purifier and humidifier combos have therapeutic and stress relieving functions. They invariably put you in a good mood.
4. Good for Your Health
It humidifies the air in your home and protects your skin & eyes thus improving the quality of your life.
This device is cost-effective because it performs the functions offered by two different devices thus helping you save money. There will be only one appliance consuming electricity instead of two.
It is a 2-in-1 space-saving device. You will not have to move two appliances from one place to another rather a single one when you want to improve air quality in different areas of your house.
7. Portable Device
Most of such appliances are portable and provide very useful features like a digital smart screen. This adds a lot of ease in your life.
Last update on 2021-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API